Seche VITE ~ Fast Air Dry Top Coat
Fast dry top coat SECHE VITE
- Air drying Top Coat.
- The formula penetrates through nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate.
- Leaves nails with a silky and shiny finish.
- 14ml Bottle.
💡 💅🏻 This Topcoat is Air drying★.
Top tips for using Seche Vite top coat:
Apply Seche Vite when your polish is still wet. Slop it on and work fast, spread it over the nail. As it dries, it shrinks, so it won't add a thick layer. Also, because it dries fast, in common with other fast drying polishes top coats, work quickly and close your bottle quickly.
1. It’s important to load up the brush with a lot of polish so you don’t have to double dip – if you try to paint another layer of top coat over the first, it will be more difficult to work with and might go lumpy.
2. You don’t have to wait for each layer to dry before you paint the next – this top coat actually works better when the layers underneath are still slightly wet, so it can bond them together.
3. Don’t forget to seal the edges, run the brush over the top free edge of your nail.
4. Finally, this top coat’s name really isn’t lying: it dries fast. If your layers of polish underneath aren’t too thick, wait about five minutes and you can go about your day as normal.
5. Make sure you work quickly, and don’t leave the brush out of the bottle for too long so it doesn’t have a chance to dry out.
It cannot be compared to other CURABLE and therefore more durable Top Coats which are cured into a nail lamp. The curable Top Coats are lasting longer: eg. Gel Polish Top Coats and Sealant Top Coats, these have totally different formula and will last longer when correctly applied.
💡💅🏻 Want a long lasting Manicure or Pedicure? See GEL POLISH.