Solid Gel Polishes
6 reviewsOriginal Price $15.00Current Price $11.95
3D Sculpture Carving Gel. Fantastic consistency to create 3D nail art designs.Very easy to apply and shape.Size: 5ml Jar.
Create professional salon manicures with the best solid gel polishes
If you love the look and feel of a manicure that maintains maximum vibrancy for longer periods between sessions, solid gel polish is the ultimate finishing product you can have in your nail supplies kit. Whether you love to create vivid nail art at home or are a professional nail technician who only offers high-quality finishes for their clients, NSI Australia offers an expansive range of solid nail gels to transform your everyday mani from dull to dulcet.
Whether you make it a part of your everyday ensembles, a canvas to show off your engagement ring or to prep for special occasions, a manicure that lasts more than two weeks requires the best solid gel polishes. Browse our entire range to find electric solid gel polish palettes to gel brushes that allow you to add intricate details and apply your product to the very end without hitting your cuticle. Choose from solid colourways or upend conventional trends with glitter finishes — whatever you’re looking for, like the country's top salons, you’ll find it at NSI Australia.
While traditional solid gel nail polish requires a more expert hand, our easy-to-use formulations make it easy for beginners to achieve a flawless finish. Enhance your manicure experience with our advanced formula featuring a luxuriously thick and viscous consistency designed for effortless application and precise control.
Start new beauty trends with our high-performing solid gel polish in Australia
Whether you’re looking for nail products that leave a lustrous finish to your natural nails or solid gel polish palettes you can build on extensions, NSI Australia offers an extensive selection of HEMA-free, MMA-free and cruelty-free solid gel polish you or your clients can rely on for repeat wear. Shop our entire range, including gel polish, nail gels and nail polish, or expand your services with skincare and enjoy free nationwide shipping on all orders over $99.
What is solid gel polish?
Solid gel nail polishes are long-lasting nail finishes in a gel form that leaves a vivid, gleaming finish ideal for creating attention-grabbing manicures and pedicures. With a thick viscose consistency, you’ll often find solid gel polish palettes featuring multiple colourways that will stay put and won’t run.
Unlike traditional nail colours, which are air-dried, solid nail gels are set by a UV or LED nail lamp to harden and cure, which helps to maintain their colour’s vibrancy and offers some resistance to chipping and peeling.
How do I apply solid nail gel?
- Prepare your nails
- Before you begin, ensure your nails are clean, dry and free from old polish or oils.
- Trim and shape your nails using a nail clipper and push back your cuticles gently with a cuticle pusher.
- Lightly buff the surface of your nails to create a slightly rough texture — this helps the solid gel nail polish better adhere to the natural nail.
- Apply a base coat
- Using a gel base coat, apply a thin layer to each nail, making sure to cover the entire surface with an even layer while avoiding your cuticles and skin.
- Place your nails under a UV or LED lamp and cure the base coat according to the manufacturer's instructions — usually around 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Apply the solid nail gel
- Choose the solid gel polish colour and apply a thin layer evenly on each nail. Be precise in your application to prevent excess gel from touching the skin.
- Cure your nails under the UV or LED lamp for the recommended time — typically one to two minutes. Experiment with how vibrant you want your solid gel nail polishes to appear — a few layers offer a light filter of colour, or add additional layers for a high colour payoff. Ensure to cure each layer before applying the next.
- Apply the top coat
- Once you're satisfied with the colour intensity, apply a layer of gel top coat to seal the solid gel nail polish and add shine to your nails.
- Cure your nails under the lamp for the specified time.
- Wipe and cleanse
- After curing the top coat, use a lint-free wipe or cotton pad soaked in gel cleanser or isopropyl alcohol to remove the sticky residue — also known as the inhibition layer — left on the nails after curing.
- Finish by moisturising your hands and nails with cuticle oil or hand cream to keep them hydrated as the perfect canvas to showcase your new solid gel polish.
Remember to follow the specific instructions provided by your solid gel polish, as curing times and application techniques can vary between different brands.