Nail Dust Collectors & Extractors
7 reviewsOriginal Price $15.00Current Price $11.95
Reusable Dust Collect Filter For Professional Nail Dust Collector - Portable 75W Professional Nail Dust Collector - Portable
2 reviewsOriginal Price $12.50Current Price $9.95
Reusable Dust Collect Filter For Dust Collector 45Watts - Model JMD-803 Nail Dust Collector 45Watts - Model JMD-803
Reusable Dust Collect Bag For Nail Dust Collector 80watts
If you're a nail technician, you're no stranger to nail dust. This fine powder is created when filing or buffing nail tips and can quickly build up on your work surface. Not only is it unsightly, but it can also be challenging to clean up. The perfect solution? A nail duster. A nail dust collector is a small device that helps to collect the dust before it has a chance to spread, keeping your space neat and tidy.
Experience the difference with a nail dust collector
A nail dust extractor has a small suction cup and filter that collects the dust as it's generated. This helps to keep your work area clean and free of debris. Dust collectors are essential for any professional nail art technician, and many home users find them helpful too. In addition to keeping your work area clean, a dust collector can help to reduce the number of airborne particles you breathe in, which is beneficial for your health.
Choose the best nail dust collector in Australia for your needs
Not sure which nail dust collector is right for you? Here's a quick overview of some of the nail dusters we have on sale at NSI nails:
- A portable nail dust collector is handy to take with you on the go! We offer a rechargeable model with the most powerful suction of up to 75 watts.
- Our dual-fan nail duster has 48 watts of combined power and comes with a comfy leather cushion.
- For a chic and stylish option, we have a round model that comes in pink and white, with 45 watts of power.
- Our sleek semicircle nail dust extractor has 20 watts of power for occasional use at home.
Shop a premium collection of nail dust extractors at NSI Nails today
At NSI Nails, we understand that a tidy workstation is essential for any nail technician. That's why we offer a wide selection of nail dust extractors in Australia, perfect for keeping your area clean and free of debris. Whether you're looking for a powerful portable unit or a sleek table-mounted model, we have just what you need. Browse our latest arrivals, nail prep products, nail accessories, and other essentials, or contact us today if you have any questions about choosing a nail duster!
How can I reduce nail dust?
One of the most straightforward solutions is to use a damp cloth to wipe down your work surface before you start filing or polishing nails. This will help to capture any loose dust before it has a chance to become airborne. You can also invest in a nail duster brush or nail dust collector, which is designed to vacuum up the dust as you work. These tools are relatively inexpensive and can make a big difference in the amount of dust in your salon.
How do you clean nail dust collectors?
The good news is that cleaning a nail dust extractor is quite easy. All you need to do is empty the filter into the trash, ensuring no dust is left. You can use a hairdryer for assistance. Do not wash your filter to avoid damage.
What should I look for in a nail dust collector?
- Consider the size of the unit — You'll want to make sure it's big enough to handle the amount of dust generated by your nail-care routine.
- Take a look at the suction power — A good nail dust collector should have enough suction to quickly and easily collect all the dust generated during a manicure or pedicure. Some dust collectors are designed for home use, while others are built for salon use.