4 Ply White Pads with Plastic Barrier.Manufactured from highly absorbent material and with an effective moisture barrier.Dimensions: 100x150mm.
11 reviewsfrom $3.00
Adhesive Stick Glue. Fast and Easy to use.
4 reviewsOriginal Price $4.95Current Price $3.95
Pretty Chrome Applicators Sponge Brushes. They are perfect for applying your chrome and pigment powders.
High Quality.70% Isopropyl Alcohol Swab (with non woven swab).200 per Box.
6 reviewsfrom Original Price $6.60from $4.95
Coffin Shape Individual Refill Size Bags containing 50pcs in each bag for the NSI Australia Soft Gel Tips. Pre Shaped Styles include: Coffin Shor...View full details
Have you ever seen a set of nails and wondered how the technician could get the cuticles so smooth, the design so intricate and the finish so flawless? The answer is nail essentials. From the first step of nail preparation to cuticle care, gel curing kits and finishing touches, the experts at NSI Nails know exactly what’s needed to create beautiful, long-lasting and professional-quality nails.
Browse our selection today and find nail essentials and accessories to make crafting your next manicure easy.
Find all the nail art essentials you need at NSI Nails
If you’re looking to buy nail essentials of the highest quality, NSI Nails has you covered. No matter what kind of nail method or look you’re trying to master, our nail art essentials can aid in creating all manner of designs.
Among our nail essentials, you’ll find:
- Press-on tips
- Nail files
- Acrylic nail brushes
- Cuticle oil
- Cuticle pushers
- Brush-on glue
- Nail primer
- Top coat
- Portable nail drills
- Nail baths
- Foil transfer gels
- LED/UV nail lamps
- Nail dotting tools
- Soft hair dusting brushes
- Brush holder stands
- Foot files
- Toenail clippers
Whether you’re working with natural nails, gel or acrylic sets, a professional finish to your manicure will be made much easier with our nail essentials. Enjoy better precision, attention to detail and smoother results that allow you to embrace your creativity and nail art passion.
NSI Nails — Your go-to for nail art essentials in Australia
With a finger on the pulse of what’s new and what works, NSI Nails has been advancing the technology of nail products for over 50 years, providing professional nail technicians with solutions that allow for faster work and increased profitability.
From nail preparation to cuticle oil, gel polish kits and IBX and nail treatments, we understand the importance of each step and the nail art accessories required to create beautiful, next-level manicures.
At NSI Nails, we provide wholesale nail essentials through our online store — all products are HEMA-free, MMA-free, 11-toxin-free, vegan and cruelty-free. If you need help sourcing the right nail essentials for you or your business, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team of professionals today.
What are the nail essentials?
Whether creating a set of acrylics with a shimmer finish or working with decals for a 3D nail look, certain nail essentials will come in handy for every type of manicure. Keeping frequently used items such as acetone, nail files, cuticle pushers, cuticle trimmers, primer and top coats on hand will allow you to produce a professional finish every time.
What products do I need as a beginner in nail tech?
Having the proper tools and nail essentials is key to success. Some of the products that will allow you to be more creative, proficient and professional at your work include:
- Nail clippers and cuticle trimmer — Essential for trimming the nails and safely and hygienically removing dead skin and hangnails
- Nail file and buffer — To shape and smooth the nails
- Dusting brush — For cleaning the nails of dirt and debris as you work
- Nail drill — To file acrylic nails and remove previous nail enhancements
- Nail brushes — For applying and shaping acrylics and gels
- Acetone — To remove polish, soak nails and clean brushes
- Manicure bowls — For soaking your feet in
- Nail art accessories — Including items such as nail art pens, glitter, gems and rhinestones for unique and creative designs
- Disinfectant — To keep your tools, products and work area hygienic
What equipment do I need to do my nails at home?
If you’re looking to achieve salon-quality nails in the comfort of your own home, there are a few key pieces of equipment that can help you produce a flawless finish and long-lasting result:
- Nail tips and glue — Easily enhance the length of your nails before filing to the desired shape
- UV/LED nail lamp — Use to cure UV and LED nail products like gels and gel polishes.
- Nail steamer remover — To help remove hard-wearing nail finishes, including acrylic, gel, SNS and more
- Chrome sponges — Use to buff chrome powder on the nail for a mirror-shine finish
- Brush and nail art set — For creating fine and intricate designs
What are 3 essentials needed for nail art?
Many nail accessories can open up a world of creativity. But for many nail technicians, three key items include:
- Nail dotting tools — Ideal for creating spots, dots, flower patterns and more.
- Nail art design brushes — Aim for a set that includes a variety of brush shapes such as square, pointy and oval. This will allow you to create a range of different lines and strokes.
- Fine-point tweezers — If you’re working with decals, a pair of precision tweezers will be essential for picking up and placing your design on the nail.