Cuticle & Nail Oil
These cuticle pushers have two tapered ends. Easy to use, perfect for both home use and professional in salon.Used to gently push back the cuticles...View full details
Cuticle oil is crucial to any nail care routine, transforming dry, brittle nails into a healthy, shiny set. Hands and nails go through a lot of wear and tear, and giving them some extra care can make a real difference in keeping the integrity of your cuticles intact.
The frequent application of nail polish, biting and exposure to chemicals can break down the nails' texture — so applying a cuticle lotion will help supercharge the healing process. If you’re searching for cuticle oil in Australia, NSI Nails offers the best oil for cuticles — and each product is vegan-friendly and toxin-free. With soothing natural nail oils that absorb into the skin, our formulas hydrate the nails and cuticles, restoring them to perfect condition.
Nourish, heal and moisturise with powerful cuticle oils
By introducing one of our nail cuticle oils into your daily nail care regime, you can expect the following results:
- Improved nail and cuticle health - Cuticle lotion can increase the circulation around your nails, which promotes nail growth. Nail oil works to boost the health of the nail matrix, keeping them moisturised and hydrated. A nail cuticle oil will also help prevent wrinkly and dehydrated cuticles with nourishing natural emollients such as jojoba, soy, safflower, wheat germ, and grape seed oil. At NSI Nails, we offer some of the best cuticle oils infused with essential vitamins and botanicals to nourish your nail matrix and supercharge nail growth.
- Longer lasting manicures - Nail oils are the perfect solution to make your manicures last longer. Whether it’s Shellac, gel nail polish or acrylics, our nail cuticle oil extends the life of your polish by preventing them from drying out and chipping.
- Hydrated and moisturised nails - The best nail cuticle oils lock in moisture, keeping the cuticle soft and pliable, which prevents breakage and cracking. Our heavy-duty formulas soothe and heal damaged cuticles and nails, preventing hang nails from ruining your set.
Shop for the best cuticle oil in Australia at NSI Nails
At NSI Nails, we’re devoted to providing an expansive range of professional nail supplies at affordable prices, allowing nail technicians to work faster and with greater efficiency. We offer a selection of oils for nails that provide a range of benefits, from assisting in skin regeneration to enhancing softness and adding moisture to the cuticles. If you have any questions about our nail cuticle oils, contact us today, and our expert staff will be more than happy to help.
Looking for more? While you’re here, browse our collection of acrylic nails, gel polishes, nail art products, nail accessories, HEMA-free polish, and nail tips. If you need to elevate your at-home beauty kit, shop our spa and beauty range to find makeup, body care and new product arrivals.
How many times should you apply cuticle lotion?
Applying a few drops of cuticle oil to your nails at least 2-3 times each day can help repair dry and damaged areas. You can apply the nail oil with an application brush or dab some onto your cuticles with a cotton pad.
Do I apply cuticle oil before or after gel polish?
For the best results, we recommend applying the cuticle oil after you’ve finished and cured your gel nail polish under a UV light.
How long should you leave nail oils on?
After applying cuticle oil, allow it to slowly absorb and sink into your skin. If you have extremely damaged cuticles, it's best to re-apply the nail cuticle oil every time you wash your hands.
What oil is best for cuticles?
A high-quality cuticle oil generally contains various nourishing ingredients, including:
- Jojoba oil — Helps to hydrate and moisturise the cuticles, providing intensive conditioning.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil — Contains squalene, a natural softening agent already found in nails and skin.
- High-Purity Avocado oil — Contains high levels of vitamins A, D and Lecithin for superior hydration.
- Vitamin E — Conditions skin and nails while soothing and moisturising.