Changing Colours Photochromic Pigments
- These pigments changing colours depending on the light they are exposed to : e.g. bright sunlight, daylight, nail lamps light ; the brighter the light is, the darker the colour changes.
- The inks are effectively colorless indoors and turn into vibrant colours outdoors.
- These pigments powders can be used to mix into other mediums Acrylics, Gels or Gel Polishes or applied over a tacky residue layer.
- Easy to use with our Simplicité Dip System with Polybase.
- You can create the ombre looks and so many combinations are possible, just let your imagination flow!
- The possibilities are endless.