Endurance Nail File 180/180 Grit (Fine)
Revolutionary file that last 4 times longer than the average abrasive and is extremely effective for rapid product reduction, therefore easing nail tech effort and fatigue.
The Endurance File 180/180 is great for product reduction and to re-shape rebalance the nail enhancements. It has a Fine grit and is used in all stages of nail services.
Great for nail preparation and natural nails.
The bridge side is a blessing for getting close to the skin, sidewalls and cuticle line.
- These files are suitable for all stages of enhancement.
- They are lasting 4 times longer than other nail files.
- The straight edge is for sidewall and extension edge refinement, while the half moon contoured edge is perfect for getting in close to the cuticle, minimizing the risk of touching the soft tissue.
- They can be completely disinfected in 10 minutes with total submersion in, or sprayed with an EPA hospital grade disinfectant.
- ENDURANCE Files can be completely disinfected in 10 minutes with total submersion in, or sprayed with an EPA hospital grade disinfectant.
- Varying levels of grit make Endurance Files excellent for all nail services; natural nail, gels, wraps, acrylics, Manicures and pedicures.
What Endurance File is recommended for use on the natural nail?
Any 180 grit file is best on the natural nail to avoid overly filing and thinning of the natural nail.
Tip :Did you know? Here is how to make another use of your old files and buffers.
You can use your old files and old buffers to clean and remove the excess of polishes or gel polishes. It really works like an eraser on the excess or colours , when you run the file of buffer and slide it along the nail in a perfect straight line and direction. No fiber = No mess!