Blooming Gel Polishes
Blooming Gel is the easiest form of nail art and a fantastic way to get great looking nails using simple strokes and lots of colours!
Using your favorites Colours, dot and swirl your designs onto the nails. You will see the colours and dots and strokes bloom outwards and create your unique designs in front of your eyes!
Cure this once you're happy with the design and then top coat to seal. Et Voila!
Use Blooming Gel to effortlessly create nail designs such as marble, natural stone, watercolor, floral print, tie dye, gradients and more, and use multiple colours!
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a Gel polish Base Coat and cure.
- Use a Gel Polish Colour as usual for 1 or 2 layers and cure.
- Apply the Blooming Gel - do not cure.
- Draw your design and let it bloom for a few seconds and then cure.
- Finish off with a Top Coat and cure.